University School of Business Studies - Buildings
The Vigo University School of Business Studies (E.U.E.E.) facilities are distributed throughout two buildings, located in front of one another on Torrecedeira Street: The Central Building and an Annex Building with facilities shared with the Industrial School of Engineering at the University of Vigo.
Central Building of the Vigo University School of Business Studies (E.U.E.E.).
Annex Building of the Vigo University School of Business Studies (E.U.E.E.).
University Business School - Classrooms
The Vigo University School of Business Studies (E.U.E.E.) has ten teaching classrooms, all equipped with Wi-Fi, projectors and computers. It also has four lecture halls, each with interactive blackboards for practical sessions and courses. Classroom locations are shown below:
|Lecture Hall 16||15||Central||First|
|Lecture Hall 35||24||Central||Third|
|Lecture Hall 303||20||Annex||Third|
|Lecture Hall 304||20||Annex||Third|
E.U.E.E. teaching facilities
The E.U.E.E. has ten teaching classrooms, all fully equipped with Wi-Fi, computers and projectors.
The E.U.E.E. has three IT classrooms, one of which is available for students’ use.
Audiovisual Media classroom
The E.U.E.E. has a fully equipped audiovisual media classroom.
E.U.E.E. facilities for events and academia
The E.U.E.E. assembly hall has:
- Capacity for 143 people.
- Television, video projector, screen and overhead projector.
- Multimedia equipment.
- Public address system.
The E.U.E.E. reading room is a large space where students can read and study. It has 104 reading stations distributed across thirteen tables, with overhead lighting.
The E.U.E.E. library has a wealth of resources linking into the business world. The library forms part of the Library Service of the University of Vigo, which it shares with another centre. Amongst many other services, it offers: on-site reading and reference, book-lending, bibliographical information and remote consultation via the library's electronic resources (database, internet portals, electronic magazines, etc.).
In addition to the library’s bibliographical resources, students can access all of the university's bibliographical and documentary resources via inter-departmental lending and network connection to an extensive collection of electronic journals and databases.
The Catalogue of the University Library at the University of Vigo also provides access to the bibliographic resources of other Galician university libraries (Universities of Santiago and La Coruña), Galician, Spanish and international libraries, which can be consulted via the Inter-Library Loan Service. The library provides:
- Electronic resources: electronic books, magazines, databases, etc.
- Reference collections: dictionaries, encyclopaedias, etc.
- 310 reading stations and seven computers for public use.
- Two photocopiers.
- Newspaper archive and daily newspapers.
Vigo University School of Business Studies (E.U.E.E.) – Other Facilities
- Group Workroom: designed to facilitate students working in groups/teams.
- Language laboratories: our language resources (English, French and German) offer students a topical and unique element of our curriculum, provided in two specific classrooms.
- Meeting Room: capacity for 24 people, with a large central table, two auxiliary tables, newspaper and magazine display unit.
- Management offices, offices for teaching staff and meeting rooms.
- Administrative Secretariat.
- Students' Union.
- Aulas Abertas Association (Open Classroom Association)
- Club Maravedí Head Office.
- Social Enterprise Head Office.
Services of the Vigo University School of Business Studies (E.U.E.E.)
- Printing Services: in both the Central Building and the E.U.E.E.'s Annex Building.
- Cafeteria: in the E.U.E.E.'s Central Building.
- Cafeteria and self-service canteen: in the E.U.E.E.'s Annex Building. Food is served at reduced prices set by the university.